With a focus on design, top tier materials, American craftsmanship and exceptional customer service, Von Hof Cycles stands out in a crowd. Based in New Jersey with a dedicated approach to small batch bicycle building, Von Hof has raised the bar for US manufacturing in the bicycle industry.
Their flagship model cyclocross bike, the ACX embodies VonHof’s homegrown and sustainable philosophies. Prototyped for a year and built around race proven geometry, the ACX sports Columbus steel tubing, a custom/proprietary shaped top tube, clearance for 40c tires, T47 bottom bracket and a tapered head tube. While the alloy rear thru axle, DKG seat post clamp, an ENVE CX disc fork with 12mm thru axle and 2 color paint show that no detail has been overlooked. Available in stock and custom sizing, the ACX checks off all the boxes for a wide variety of riders.
- Columbus steel tubing.
- Bi-oval downtube for stiffness.
- Rear flat mount disc brake.
- ENVE CX Disk Fork.
- Custom shaped top tube for shouldering comfort.
- Tapered head tube – 1.5”
- T47BB – Oversized for stiffness and serviceability.
- 40mm tire capacity.
- 142 x 12mm rear thru axle.
- $2,395 for frame and fork with two color paint.