Contenders chasing victory want a cross country hardtail that presents every advantage. In a sport where success is measured in half seconds, racers recognize that having the right equipment is paramount. The new Pivot LES combines incredible efficiency with the smoothness and trail tuning that the world’s best athletes need to outlast and outpace the competition.
JUST THE FACTS:
• New ultralight ride-tuned carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
• Complete bikes available under 20lbs
• 29” or 27.5+ wheel size compatibility (27.5+ Pivot kit options use Fox 34 X 120mm fork)
• New-school racing geometry
• Boost 110mm front and 148mm rear spacing for ultimate in responsiveness and handling precision
• New Swinger II dropouts with race-weight hardware design for easy adjustments between wheelsizes and singlespeed or geared set ups.
• Designed to work with forks from 100-130mm in travel
• Full length internal cable routing and internal Shimano Di2 integration via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
• 1x and 2x gearing compatible
• Available in sizes S, M, L, XL for riders between 5’4″ and 6’7″