Ladies swim apparel has come a long way in the past couple of years and GRACEDBYGRIT is here to keep the trend pushing forward at a rapid pace. No longer are the standard constraints of how a women’s suit needs to look relevant for today’s trends. From fit to function and look, the women’s swim category is offering refreshing designs across the “board”.
Made locally, the shorty suit boasts UPF 50+ sun protective spandex, polyester and neoprene, yielding ease of movement and core warmth. Additionally, the neck area is crafted in a soft fabric eliminating chaffing, a common problem amongst similar styles.
The pink mermaid print on the suit was created exclusively for this style by local artist, Jessica Brown, and is inspired by the “gritty nature of strong women who brave any environment, whether it be surfing epic waves or paddling through gentle water,” says Brown.
Perfect for whatever you have planned – from stand-up paddling, ocean swimming to snorkeling, the shorty suit will be available for $138.
Function + Fabric:
• Neoprene spacer swimsuit cut womens springsuit.
• All over pink mermaid print
• 2 way stretch print fabric allows more comfortable shoulder/neck rotation during swim stroke
• Sleeveless cut.
• Cheeky fit.
• Back Zipper with logo zipper pull zip detail.
• Visible logo on left side.
• 2 mm black neoprene panel in front and back core for warmth
• Black Neoprene
• 84/16 Polyester Spandex
• Made in the USA
• UPF 50+