Fat Chance introduces an extremely limited edition collection of the Slim Chance x True Temper road bike. This relaunch of the original Slim was designed, handbuilt, and painted in the USA using American made True Temper OX Platinum tubing.
The original Slim Chance was introduced 25 years ago by Chris Chance, and it was possibly the first high-end, TIG-welded, production steel road bike that was built in America. It set a new benchmark for welded steel road frames. Built by hand using Chris’ proven Slim Chance stock geometry and also includes 4 new colorways and 4 new fades. The Slim Chance can be pre-ordered with a November 15th order deadline, and begins shipping late January, 2017.
Features & Options:
- 4 standard single color paint options.
- 4 NEW Ltd Edition fade paint options (including AQUAFADE!).
- Painted ENVE carbon stem option.
- Painted SILCA Impero frame pump option.
- Choice of mechanical or electronic shifting (Di2 / eTAP).
- Choice of YO Road steel segmented fork or ENVE 2.0 carbon fork.
- Chris King headset and 36mm (1-1/8″) headtube as standard.
- Optional deposit payment method available.
About Fat Chance:
Founder Chris Chance launched his framebuilding career in 1977 building custom, one-off, made-to-measure lugged steel road bikes. Chris shifted his focus to mountain bikes in 1982 with Fat Chance. To say that Fat Chance and Fat City Cycles have a rich history is a huge understatement as they begin future projects in exploring personalities and tales that made Fat City Cycles / Fat Chance one of the iconic bike brands of the 80’s and 90’s.