The Breadwinner shop garage HQ are stoked to release this limited edition B-Road. Not everybody has the time for group rides and for those of us who work semi-regular hours the only way to get in a mid-week ride is by taking the long way home. Our in-house designer and do-all computer/shipping/assembly manager etc, Ethan designed a fantastic paint scheme that should speak to anyone who loves a mix of classic lines and blocky tone on tone colors. He even threw in a little topography action on the inside fork leg and Silca pump handle.
This is a limited edition package with the special paint, fender ready fork and frame, and gruppo that’s only available for order till October 21st. Like all Breadwinner frames it’s made to order and only in custom sizing.
Everybody wants to ride their bike more. This limited edition Breadwinner, the Take the Long Way Home B-Road, is an iteration of our popular gravel bike packaged with stout features and awesome parts. We are offering it for only two weeks at a special price. Order by October 21 and receive a custom fit and made to order Take the Long Way Home B-Road now!
- Columbus Spirit tubing
- Internal brake line *no extra charge
- Breadwinner Stainless Thru Axle Dropouts
- Paragon head tube with custom ring cut for embellishment
- Paragon Stainless barrel adjusters
- 27.2mm seat post
- TRP Thru Axle Disc fork with fender mounts
- Rack/Fender Braze ons *no extra charge
- Silca Super Pista Frame Pump painted to match *no extra charge
- Limited edition paint with topo pattern on inside of fork legs and pump handle
- Custom fit *no extra charge
- English Thread BB shell
- Wheels by Sugar Wheel Works- Chris King R45 Centerlock hubs, Sapim CX-Ray spokes, HED Belgium, Shimano Icetech Freeza rotors
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 Groupset
- Shimano ST-RS685/BR-RS785 Hydraulic Brake/Lever Set
- Chris King Inset 7 Headset and Threadfit BB
- Thomson Elite Seatpost, X4 stem, KFC handlebars
- Compass Snoqualmie pass 44mm tires (they measure 40mm with the HED Belgium rims)
- Optional PDW Full Metal Fenders (+$99) *sub Compass Stampede Pass 32mm tires
- Brooks C15 Cambium Carved Saddle
- Optional Silca Super Pista Ultimate Floor pump painted to match (+$579)
The process starts by placing a 50% deposit. We will order the parts and materials right away and follow up immediately to start the discussion about the fit. We will send an invoice and confirm the shipping address as the build nears completion. The bike will arrive by December 23rd.
Total price: $5695
Order window open till October 21. Delivery by Christmas.