The snow is falling, you’ve waxed your skis or snowboard, you unwrapped a shiny new GoPro this holiday season, and now you are ready to tackle the mountain, capturing every moment of snow-shredding fun. Your goggles are on, coat is zipped…Now what?
- Start with 1080p resolution–while it may not be the highest resolution setting, it is ultra versatile, offers an array of frame rates, and looks great on Youtube and Vimeo.
- Introduce your setting
- Introduce the character (you!) with some selfies
- Shoot at 120fps with your HERO4 Black to get the most dramatic slow motion
- For head-mounted shots, use 60fps
- Handheld shots can be shaky, so bump up your frame rate (60+fps) to smooth it out in post-production
- End your video on a high note!